Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Crockpot Fettuccine Alfredo

My friend Megan Morris made this for me after I had Brooklyn. It was so good and I liked it even more when she told me how easy it was!

2-3 Chicken Breasts cubed
1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
1 can water
8oz Block of low-fat Cream Cheese ( sometimes I use half)
1 stick of butter (to save on fat I use 1/4 a stick and it's still good)
1 packet Italian Dressing

Put in your crock pot on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours

Cook up a box of Fettuccine noodles (I use wheat) and mix with the Alfredo! The sauce will be runny at first but after it cools off it will thicken up.

3 comments:

Swirls of Happy said...

That sounds so good and easy!!!! I will have to try that on a busy day :)

Brad, Briene and Brayden said...

I have not made this recipe in a long time. It's so yummy and easy.

Katie Peterson said...

Yummy! I am so hungry...I will have to try this recipe for sure! Thanks!