Thursday, September 13, 2007

How do I choose?

I added a new poll on the blog, what is your favorite dessert? So when I am finished with the poll, I decide I should take it myself. I am now staring at the answers and wondering how am I going to choose. OK, lets start with process of elimination. I know I am not a huge pie fan, don't get me wrong, if there is a good pie you better believe I will dive in but it's not my favorite. So then I continue to look at the list, cookies, brownies, ice cream and cake. I can't eliminate one of them. I start thinking about chocolate chip cookies, Betty Crocker double chocolate brownies, cold stone ice cream, Claim Jumper chocolate cake. Elimination, I would take any and all in a heart beat. I then come up with the question, what couldn't I resist? Cookies, probably, brownies and ice cream, maybe. Chocolate cake, NEVER! After much inner debate I have realized chocolate cake must be my favorite. I'm not talking about a Walmart Birthday Cake, or a cake mix you make at home. I am talking about Claim Jumper Chocolate Cake or Grandma Moore's Chocolate Cake, the good, rich, and moist chocolate cake with Chocolate icing. Now I am dying for a good piece of Chocolate cake.
I hope the poll doesn't find you having the same inner conflicts as I did. I am passionate about only the important things in life, DESSERT being one of them!

No comments: