Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Giada De Laurentis


I noticed on the "What is your favorite type of food" quiz, that Italian won with a whopping 60%! With that being the consensus, I thought I would add this little bit about my favorite Italian chef: Giada De Laurentis. Her recipes are easy to follow and delicious. Anyway, her cookbooks are amazing and so is her show "Everyday Italian" on the Food Network at 1:30 and 4:30 weekdays. Check it out and you will be amazed at the yummy Italian dishes you can easily create at home in your own kitchen! If you can't be in Rome or Capri, why not eat like you are!!!

3 comments:

Brooklyn said...

I follow Giada addictively! I love her, and her recipies. Thanks!

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

I love watching her on TV, she is so sweet. I haven't tried any of her recipes yet so you will have to let me know your favorites!

Swirls of Happy said...

Steph, that shrimp pasta with lemon oil recipe I emailed you that day is from her. I agree, she is so sweet :)