Friday, November 16, 2007

Cornflake Cream Chicken...

My friend Chelsea gave me this recipe. I made it this week and we LOVED it.

  • Chicken Breasts (enough for your family)
  • 2 cups of crumbled corn flakes
  • sour cream
  • Parmesan cheese
  • Italian seasoning
  • 1 stick melted butter
  1. Put cornflakes in a zip lock bag and roll with rolling pin till crumbs (Let the kids do this, mine loved it)
  2. Mix cornflakes with Parmesan cheese (about 1/2 cup), and mix in Italian seasoning (1 tsp)
  3. Dip chicken in sour cream (coat it thick)
  4. Then dip in cornflake mixture
  5. Place in greased pan, and drizzle melted butter all over.
  6. Bake in 400F oven for about 30 minutes, or until golden, and done in the center

I served mine with Veggies and cheese sauce, and bread sticks. Sooo easy and Yummy :)

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'm glad you liked it! but one correction, I do just a couple tablespoons of melted butter, although I'm sure your way was even yummier.

Swirls of Happy said...

Yummy!!!! Did you use grated or freshly shredded parmesean?

Brooklyn said...

CHels what can I say, I learn from Paula Dean!

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

This sounds way yummy, I am excited to try it!