Friday, October 26, 2007

Pumpkin Bread...

  • -1 cup of olive oil(not extra virgin)
  • -4 eggs
  • -2/3 cup of milk
  • -1 can 15 oz. of libbys pumpkin
  • Mix in mixer for a few minutes
  • -3 cups sugar
  • -2 tsp. baking soda
  • -1.5 tsp of salt
  • -1 tsp of cloves and nutmeg
  • -2 tsps of cinnamon
  • Mix again
  • -31/2 cups flour
  • Mix one more time until just blended scraping sides if needed

Put in 2 loaf pans and bake at 325 for an hour or so. Middle should look a little mushy. DON'T overcook. :) Enjoy!

* Sometimes I throw in one cup of quick oats. Great for Breakfast!

3 comments:

Suni said...

THANKS Brooke! I just made it and it is soooo GOOD!! My family is loving it! I added chocolate chips in one loaf....just because I love chocolate!

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

This looks yummy and I never thought about putting Chocolate Chips in it like your friend said but that sounds extra yummy! When you add oatmeal to your recipe do you change it at all or just add the oats in at the end.

Brooklyn said...

just add the oats in at the end. I like it without the best, but I ususally do one loaf with, one without, that way we can have the oats one for snacks, and breakfast and it has more nutrition!